CPAP Alternative, Travel CPAP - All Sizes Starter Kit Bongo Rx - Sleep Therapy Device (contains 1 of SM, MD, LG & XL)
The Bongo Rx is an FDA-cleared sleep apnea therapy device for treating mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). In Canada, the Bongo Rx does not require a prescription as it is considered a Class I medical device.
- No machine, hose, electricity or batteries needed;
- Use at home, traveling, camping... use anytime, anywhere;
- Small enough to fit in a shirt pocket;
- Reusable and easy to clean with simply soap and water;
- Designed, molded and assembled in the USA.
Bongo Rx - CPAP Alternative - https://youtu.be/GCQH2sMRTxQ
The Bongo Rx is a simple device with soft nasal seals and is available in various sizes (SM, MD, LG, and XL). The Bongo Rx is an EPAP (expiratory positive airway pressure) device and works as follows:
- During inhalation, small valves open to allow you to breathe normally through the device;
- During exhalation, the valves close and direct exhaled air through small vents to generate EPAP (Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure). EPAP keeps the airway open until you inhale again.
Fitting the Bongo Rx - comes in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large - https://youtu.be/Ewm0RCA5-bI
Using Optional Headgear Accessory Bongo Rx - https://youtu.be/OmJj9QRFkKs
Cleaning Bongo Rx - Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment - https://youtu.be/f679R3Y4n-M